1. Education levels and student numbers
- To what level have adults studied?
- Who participates in education?
- What is the role of early childhood education?
- How many young people finish secondary education?
- Does parental education affect students' chances?
2. Higher education and work
- How many young people enter tertiary education?
- How many young people graduate from tertiary education?
- How many students study abroad and where do they go?
- How successful are students in moving from education to work?
3. The economic and social benefits of educations
- How does education affect employment rates?
- How much more do tertiary graduates earn?
- What are the incentives to invest in education?
- How is student performance and equity in education related?
4. Paying for education
- How much is spent per student?
- What share of national wealth is spent on education?
- How much public and private investment in education is there?
- How do public and private schools differ?
- How much do tertiary students pay?
- What are education funds spent on?
5. The school environment
- How long do students spend in the classroom?
- How many students are in each classroom?
- How much are teachers paid?
- How much time do teachers spend teaching?
- Who are the teachers?
6. Special section: Skills for life
- Why are adult skills important?
- Why do we need computer skills?
- Skills and education for society
- Why do we need creative problem-solving?
- The importance of financial literacy
- Education and learning for adults